This privacy statement governs the processing of your personal data as part of the use of our website, our products and / or services related to this.
This processing is carried out by REFTRADE UK, in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
By using our website, products and / or services you agree that you have read this Privacy Statement carefully and you agree without reservation. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. We therefore advise you to consult this Privacy Statement regularly so that you are informed about the most recent version.
Website visit & cookies
We use various cookies on our website. To map out and analyse the use of our website, we use Google Analytics and Leadfeeder, among others. The cookies enable us to see, among other things, how often the website is visited, which pages of the website are viewed and in which way people visit our website. The information is processed in statistics. We use this technology to better understand the wishes of the customer and to improve the experience of the website.
What & why we process data
1. When you use the website, our products and / or services, we process personal data relating to you:
• When? Use of our products and / or services or use of the website
• Which? Identification data (limited) and company data
• Why (goal)? Application processing
• Legal basis? Justified interest
• When? Apply via e-mail
• Which? Identification data, CV & motivation letter
• Why (goal)? Application procedure
• Legal basis? Justified interest
• When? Contact us or register for newsletter
• Which? Identification data (limited) and company data
• Why (goal)? Sending related information about our products and services
• Legal basis? Permission
2. We obtain the above-mentioned personal data directly from you. In addition to the aforementioned information, you can also provide additional information when you fill out forms on our website or when we contact you by telephone, e-mail or at trade fairs, etc .:
• To provide you in a personalized and efficient way with the information about our products and / or services that you request, either via the website, e-mail, telephone or social media channels.
• To process your personal data so that we can provide a correct service.
• For direct marketing purposes, for sending targeted communication (newsletters) relating to our products and services.
• To perform statistical analyses to improve our website, products and / or services, or to develop new products or services.
• To provide to financial institutions such as our credit insurer (verification financial condition) or debt collection partners.
• To transfer to the police or the judicial authorities as proof of possible crimes or if there are reasonable suspicions of a wrongful act or crime committed by means of your registration with or use of the website, products and / or services.
• In the context of a possible merger with, takeover of / by or split by a third party, even if that third party is outside the EEA.
3. If and when your registration on the website or use of the website, products and / or services can be considered (a) as a violation of the conditions or property rights, (b) a threat to the security or integrity of our service , (c) a threat to the website, products and / or services or systems of us or our subcontractors due to viruses, Trojans, malware, spyware, or any other form of malicious code, or (d) in which way therefore illegal or unlawful, discriminatory or abusive, we may process your data for the benefit of ourselves, our partners or third parties.
How we process data
1. We will do our utmost to process only the personal data necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this statement. We will process your personal data in a legal and transparent manner. We also do our utmost to keep the personal details up-to-date.
2. Your personal data will only be used until you withdraw your consent to the processing thereof. This withdrawal of consent may imply that you are no longer able or wish to use all or part of our products and / or services. If you have registered with our website, we will adjust your personal data if you request this via firstname.lastname@example.org (applicants can also respond via this address). A legal or regulatory obligation or a court or administrative order could prevent this.
3. We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized access or theft and against unintentional loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our staff or staff of our external processors is only possible on the basis of necessity.
We can call on external processors to send newsletters or to optimize the website. We ensure that third party processors may only process your personal data in our name and written instruction from us. With these external processors, we have concluded a Processor Agreement in which they commit to processing the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. REFTRADE UK does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, it offers you the opportunity to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on the bottom of the newsletter. Your data will then no longer be processed for this purpose.
2. REFTRADE UK will keep the personal details of applicants after the recruitment and selection procedure in the recruitment reserve in case there is a suitable vacancy. Unless the local legislation provides otherwise, the candidate’s data will be retained for a maximum of 3 years after the application has been closed.
Only to comply with legal obligations (including police and judicial requests), to comply with regulations, to resolve disputes, to maintain security, to prevent fraud and abuse, or to execute your request for deregistration for further messages from us, your personal data may be kept for longer if reasonably necessary.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU, unless this is fully in accordance with the rules on the protection of personal data (the General Data Protection Regulation).
Our locations may be equipped with camera surveillance. Personal data from cameras are processed by us for the following purpose (s):
• Guaranteeing the safety of our visitors and staff, monitoring our properties and the security of our buildings.
The basis for this processing is:
• Permission. If use is made of camera surveillance, this is visibly communicated at the entrance. By entering our site you give permission for the processing of your personal data in this way; and / or
• Our legitimate interest in ensuring adequate security for our visitors and staff, monitoring our properties and the security of our buildings.
For the above objective (s) we can register the following personal data:
• Video images on which attendees at our location are (recognizable) in the picture.
Your personal data will be stored by us for the aforementioned processing (s) for the period of a maximum of 4 weeks, or after processing of any incidents that have been identified. In the case of evidence of criminal offenses, the retention period can be extended.
Your rights regarding personal data
1. You have the right to have insight, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
Requests for access that are apparently submitted with a view to causing nuisance or damage to us are not dealt with. May we process your personal data on the basis of a permission given by you, you will always have the right to withdraw this consent.
2. Instead of deletion, you can also ask us to limit the processing of your personal data if (a) you dispute the correctness of those data, (b) the processing is illegal or (c) the data is no longer required for the data mentioned purposes, but you need them to defend yourself in court proceedings.
3. You have the right to oppose the processing of data if you can demonstrate that there are serious and justified reasons related to special circumstances and justify such opposition. However, if the intended processing is considered direct marketing, you have the right to oppose such processing free of charge and without justification.
4. If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the above-mentioned rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. This request must clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. In addition, it must be accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your identity card. If the application proves to be well-founded, we will do so as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest thirty (30) days after receipt of the application.
5. Applicants who wish to have personal data modified can forward this request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you have a problem with the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us. If you are dissatisfied with our response, please let us know.
You always have the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com
This Privacy Statement was last updated 10.01.2020.